Monday, January 23, 2006

Talked into this one

Many thanks to Ryan for his pushing me to do this. Didn't take any time, but the encouragement put me over the edge. Hopefully I'll be able to use this to keep friends and family up to date on what's going on as well as just throwing around ideas that I don't mind sharing with the world :)

At the moment I'm sitting in a great vacation apartment right smack in the middle of Vienna, Austria...hence the unimaginative Blog title "Begun in Austria." I've been here on business for a little over 2 weeks and leave in 3 days. It's been ridiculously busy, but lots of fun at the same time. I'm back for the month of March and looking forward to it...hopefully it'll at least be a little warmer then! Today on the way back from a meeting it was 9 degrees F outside - and that was almost at noon! Too cold for my Southern preferences.

'Til later! Bis spaeter!

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Sassy said...

Ryan didn't tell me you were starting a blog. Yeah Rebecca. I'll but a link on mine when I get time. And welcome to the world of blogging it gets easier as you go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home